My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Obituary - Mettha Kulasekara

Death of Dr Mettha Kulasekara(Muniratne)

Inbox
x

Daya Jayasinghe

17:13 (2 hours ago)

to me
Mettha who retired from active practice passed away this pm  after a brief illness. Daya Jayasinghe May she attain Nibbana.

Charith Nanayakkara

21:16 (8 hours ago)

to me, Karunanayake, Nikapota
Very sad indeed.
Meththa had been such a lovely batch mate who was very friendly and sociable.

She will be missed by her family and friends.

Please convey our deepest sympathies to her surviving family.

Nana

C.S.Nanayakkara

Charith Sena  Nanayakkara

Sent from my I Pad

Hello Philip,
This is to give you some sad news. Meththa Kurukulasooriya (Muniratna) from our batch passed away two days ago in Melbourne.
She had pulmonary fibrosis and required oxygen. I am not sure what the terminal event was.
Please pass this on to the rest of the batch.
Thanks,
Buddy








11:28 (7 hours ago)



No comments:

Post a Comment